Monday, December 03, 2007

The first big winter storm of 2007
















Welcome to the Holiday Season once again! Welcome to nationwide winter storms.. WOW~ the news is crazy! My heart still goes out to Rocky's family (forever in our prayers) ... I am not sure how long I will have internet or even power (I hope it doesn't go out) so I will post pics for you right now of the latest snow storm.. now it's back to freezing rain... I hope you are all handling the weather well, either wind, rain , ice or snow be safe!!!! I just heard Stevens Pass is now closed...






Yesterday~ it was up to Ryans knees...now I think it's closer to his waste.. I am posting a pic of my car covered by snow at 3 am when I let the dogs out... then this morning after Ryan shoveled it out.. we are still waiting to be plowed out... and its raining ice...













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons