Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Big Boom

It's been a busy week... trying to finish packing or at least make a dent.. now I remember why I hate moving....
Leaving right after I drop the kids off at school to pick up the rental car and head to Denver in the morn... they go to thier dads for the weekend right after school... I'm stopping in Sheridan WY about a 9 or 10 hour drive and sleeping for about 6 hours then leaving at 4 am to get to Josh around 9 am... then we are off again... taking the dogs oh what oh what am I thinking... I am getting excited to see Josh... ;)
It's pouring I mean pouring down rain here today has been the last couple days , I knew last weekend was way to good to last, but oh well we need the rain... Last night around 11 I heard two big BOOMS ... Ryan came in and said MOM there is an electric pole across the street on fire and smoke everywhere... our power went off til around 3 am... the pole looked like a sparkler on the 4th of July... next thing we know the fire dept and power co. are there... thank gosh... I wonder if it was struck by lightning or just blew... who knows... anyhoo I got a good nights sleep..haha!
Today Gretchen did my hair... always makes me feel awesome... she streaks it with highlights and lowlights and gave me a good cut awwww much better... I'm really going to miss Gretchen !!!!
Well I need to get busy packing and getting ready to leave in morn... just thought I would add a few thoughts today... Love to you all... G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons