Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Boogie coming home!

I don't know where this day went... the work phone has been ringing off the hook, which is a good thing but doesn't leave much time to get anything done. Everytime I get started I have to run for the phone. I still found time to have a nice coffee chat with Bri ... and get the dogs all howling from me knocking on the wall and saying, "Who is it?" "Who is it?" silly dogs...
Beka Boo is coming home on Friday for 2 weeks... Ryan is working and didn't want to lose his job so he is staying his 6 weeks at his dads straight then coming home the last 3 weeks of summer... Boo really wanted to go to her softball awards dinner and party so she just had to come home!
I miss them both ... but well at least I get to hug one of my kids soon!!!
I just thought I would post up, one of these days when I am in a writing mode I just might write something of substance...hahahahaha... well one never knows now do they... then I will know if my family and friends really read this stuff...hehe! Love to you all...G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons