Sunday, July 16, 2006

Chaos is a good thing

I have a case of insomnia tonight I just can't seem to sleep, I thought I would write but seem to have writers block too... Josh and the dogs are snoozin' just fine (lucky) !
I sure do miss my kids... divorce sucks for that reason, they are visiting thier dad in Montana and I as a mom know how important dads are to thier children even if he may not be a part of my life he needs to be a part of thiers so I would never take that away from him or them. Instead I sit here missing them! I must admit it has been quite peaceful around here lately but I have decided too much peace makes one crazy... I like the chaos, the door being left wide open for no apparant reason, the phone ringing off the hook, the music playing too loud from my sons room, thier friends always here, tripping over shoes , a skateboard or a softball mit that never seems to get put away. Chaos I have decided is a good thing it clears ones mind! Too much peace and quiet makes one crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I built this site from trial and error... I had no clue what I was doing, I found a template on here that I liked and I slowly started figuring it out! Good luck if you make one! Its fun!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons