Saturday, July 02, 2005

A beautiful day in Plain

Sorry we had the dish network man out here last night hookin up our tv so I had to run.... no tv for 3 weeks and everyone comes at once..we finally have our phone... internet and sattelite woot! Funny thing is now we barely have time to watch tv..haha!
Josh is out working on our half acre doing some landscaping with my dad and I am trying to make some more sense of putting this place together inside. I think we are going to like it here!
I love mornings we take our coffee out on our covered deck and listen to the birds and watch the little chipmonk we have runnin around mock our cat Soda... simple things amuse us now...hehe! It's nice to be home!
Love to all our family and friends ... I need to get some things done so will write more later! XOXO Gina

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons