Saturday, July 22, 2006


Hit 103 today... sizzle sizzle... too hot for me! I am good with 80's and 90's but once it hits the triple digits ... either leave me in water or sittin' next to a nice air conditioner ... so we grabbed our beach chairs and headed to the local watering hole (a lake not a pub)... sat the chairs in the water and stayed cool... watched a regatta ( a series of boat races) with small 2 person sailboats... bummer for them there wasn't much wind so didn't make for much excitement...we had more fun watching a guy take his beagle swimming.. hehe! We have a beagle so you can see our excitement there...lol! Anyhoo we never made the races we were too sunkissed and tired from the day so we came home and barbequed instead then watched a movie, which I proceeded to sleep through half. So the day is now over, the girls are crashed hard and I am heading towards dreamland my own self... Hope you all have had a nice Saturday! Peace.. G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons