Tuesday, August 01, 2006


Well here it is August 1st... where did the year go so fast... School is fast approaching and soon fall (my favorite season) will be upon us again. I love the changing leaves and the brisk air...
Just thought I'd post a couple pics from right out my door... I love this old barn... the man that used to live in the house next to it when I was a kid has since passed on but he built this beautiful sauna house when I was about my daughters age and my friend Leslie and I used to go sit in it til we were silly from the heat... we would laugh so hard... oh the memories!
It's strange how you grow up and can't wait to get away from home, I moved out three days after I graduated highschool. I had an independent streak in me back then and I wanted to do it my way and experience the world...so I left home... moved quite a few times ... settled down in the Wenatchee Valley about an hour from here to raise my kids... then later in life moved to Montana, but life doesn't always work the way you expect it to and my ex hubby is still in Montana and I am back here to start life new... back home the place I ran from so many years ago, only this time there is a sereneness about it... a few miles from my parents but still on my own... kids going back to the same schools I went to growing up... life has done a complete circle... life has a funny way about it don't ya think... Enjoy~~ G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons