Monday, November 06, 2006

Sushi Anyone ?


Beka's 12th birthday sleep over hot tub, board game party is over and the girls had a blast... my rice crispy sushi was a hit!!!! I am posting a slide show of it.. 8 girls... and Josh and I... taco's for dinner went over well... who knew girls could eat so much..hehe! Josh whooped me at scrabble ... I didn't know he was so competetive (yes I did) we had a good time too! Ryan is home from Montana... his hunting trip with his dad went well he got his doe but he never got his elk... awww life! Now back to school and life... Have a great week everyone I need to get to work! Love you all ... Peace ~G

1 Comments:

Blogger LaughterThoughts said...

rice krispy sushi-- F.U.N.!!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons