Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cheers to you Aunt Jeannie

Last week I think it was Wednesday I was having one of "those" days, you know the ones, where nothing seems to be going quite right . I was trying to get out the door to pick up Ryan from school to go get his tux for homecoming and our dog ran off so I had to wait for her to get home which only made me later then I already was... I was irritable , she finally came wandering back home all happy for her escape so I put her in and took off... I stopped to get the mail on my way out... and I got a package.. ME a package just out of the blue.. it wasn't my birthday , it wasn't mothers day or Christmas and I did not know the address so I ripped it open and found a coffee grinder box... which was a good thing since ours had just stopped working and we couldn't make coffee since we only had whole beans... my first thought was who in the world knew we needed a coffee grinder ( this was just too strange) since I was driving I couldn't get it open so once I picked up Ryan he opened it for me... No it wasn't a coffee grinder it was a Big Starbucks Coffee Mug... with a great lil saying on it... ( I LOVE IT) It totally put a smile on my face... and it also reminded me to buy a coffee grinder while I was in town...heehehe! Ryan and I racked our brain trying to figure out , first of all who knows I am a coffee freak...( well that would be everyone) and second who sent it... It came from Everett so I called my Fav Aunt Jeannie... she said not me with a snicker... I knew it was her... anyway "Cheers to you Aunt Jeannie" I love my new mug I use it every morning now!!! Thanks for making my day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons