Thursday, October 12, 2006

Don't order from SkateAmerica.com!

Man I tell ya everytime I take a picture of Sammy he has demon eyes... aaaack!
I ordered a backpack and 2 shirts for Ryan back in August from SkateAmerica.com 3 weeks later we still had not received the items so I called and get the run around... 3 more weeks went by and I still have nothing, I sent e-mail to the company telling them I want my order cancelled and my money put back on my card... still nothing... so I started harrassing them on the phone asking what is the problem etc... then I read on the internet that this has happened to a lot of people that ordered from them... so the last time I called and actually got a person I said you have 3 days to get the money back into my account or I am contacting a lawyer, the next morning it was posted back.... persistence pays off!!! I WON THAT BATTLE! DON'T ORDER FROM SKATE AMERICA!!!!
Anyway just thought I would give you all warning that have boys ... not to order from that company!
Ok I sent my dad an e-mail from Josh and my e-mail.... and when I filled out the e-mail it only had space for one last name... I put in Josh's... so dad sends me mail saying WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME....hehehehehe! No I haven't snuck off and gotten married yet... but yes we are planning on getting married ... we have not set a date yet... we may sneak off one of these days who knows... if we do we will take the kids so they can be a part of it all... then we will let you all know and have a big reception...hehe... gifts are always nice...hahahahahhaa... my towels are lookin kinda raggedy now and new dishes would always be nice... just kiddin....lol! I promise you will all know .....
Well the weather is getting kinda cold around here it is definately fall... a crisp 42 degrees this morn... brrrrrrr
Beka is turning 12 on Oct 20th and believe me she reminds me everyday..hehe... Ryan will be 16 on the 24th and then down to take the drivers test.... AAAACK!
Life as we know it will definately be changing with Ryan now driving... no sleep for mom!
Time to sand down Beka's desk so I can stain it.... love you all... miss you... will post soon... Peace ... G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons