Friday, October 13, 2006


Picture This~~>Me...jumping out of bed... in my oversized T-shirt... I open the front door fast thinking that will scare them away... ( I guess we have done it so many times they do not fear us anymore).. I see our cat just sitting on his kitty bed watching them... they don't seem to harm him though he does not mess with them! So I turn on the bright light, but instead of running thier beady lil eyes just stare at me, however, they do make it to the stairs on the end of the porch with me saying shooo shoooo ... but instead of running away they growl at me... I am the one that ran away ... I woke Josh... "Josh" "Josh" wake up the raccoons are growling at me... he looks at me in a daze.. wha what? The raccoons... THEY GROWLED AT ME!!!! I don't like these raccoons anymore make them leave our house alone!!! He said hmmmm .... don't corner them they will scratch you ... puuuulease... I won't even get that close... I guess Josh just wasn't that interested tonight considering these critters seem to always come on our front porch... sooooooooooo someone please tell me how to get rid of these pesky critters.... they are becoming a thorn in my side... Sure sure they look cute... haha don't let the cuteness fool you... they are pains in the rear and THEY GROWLED AT ME!!!! YIKES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons