Saturday, July 07, 2007


Ok well things have been kinda quiet around here so I will take this time to post once again... I get off kilter when I'm running all the time...hehe!

Right now Ryan and Beka are visiting thier dad until July 17th and Josh got a new job driving for Swift ( semi pic below a few) so it's just me and the dogs and cats at home... so far the quietness has been ok though I haven't really had all that much... up until the end of softball we were running everyday, then I put the kids on the train on June 25th to see thier dad for 3 weeks , had one week to myself to get my house back in order ( yeah it kinda got a lil messy around here for the month of June..lol) and Josh was back home this week (Monday to Friday) he just left for the open road again yesterday so I have one week of quiet before the kids get back home... I will be working for Natapoc though but it should still be a mellow week... awwwwww! The kids are home until July 30th and then Josh is back for about a week... so really it hasn't been that bad!

Summer is finally here and my flowers are bloomin', I've been trying to green up the property with a whole lot of watering... I am thinking about throwing some wild flower seeds out in an area that is just trees and a big rock ... wonder if they would come up this year? Today I picked 7 cherry tomatoes off my plant on the porch for my salad later.... yum!

Just thought I better post up so you all could stop wondering whats been up around here...hehe! Love and hugs to everyone... Peace ~ G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons