Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cheers to Starbucks


All I can say is an iced frappe' right now sounds pretty darn good! If not for starbucks would America have this obsession with coffee and coffee houses? Well being a coffee nut my own self I give them kudos... granted it is much more cost effecient to brew your own at home but a coffee treat every now and then is sooooo worth your taste buds!
Once upon a time in the Wenatchee Valley I remember saying I should open one of those coffee drive throughs ... bad for me it was only a thought... since a year later they were all over and one in particular had opened 5 of them ... that was over 12 years back and she is doing quite well these days... I kick myself now! I know there are sooo many names out there but I would've called mine "Java Mama" since my kids were little at the time... hehe! Oh well I guess that wasn't my destiny! So if you are out and about today and it's as hot for you as it is for us grab yourself an iced coffee drink from any coffee shop and think of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons