Monday, November 20, 2006

German, hmmm?

German, eh? Hmmmm Shaun not sure what the heck you got when you tried to leave a comment , though I do live in a bavarian/german town so hmmm one never knows...hehe! Hope all is well for you, we will be thinking of you over Thanksgiving and hoping you will be home for Christmas! Here's sending you lots of Thanksgiving love from home!!!! Can you smell the turkey .... well no worries we will cook you up a feast when you get back!!!!
Two days till the annual stuffing of the TURKEY BIRD! For all those cooking the big feast this year... I feel your pain... but this year... I get to drive , eat, and drive back home... oh yeah only 3 miles...hahahaha! No seriously I wish I could be with you all for Thanksgiving ... Daddy-O, Aunt Jeannie, Grandpa... Penny Jo... Holly Sue Marie and your adorable family, Aunt Denelle and all my sweet family ... Love and Happy Turkey Day to you all!!!!!
Remember to say a prayer or send a care package to all our service men that are not able to see thier loved ones over the holidays... get your friends together and send someone some goodies over the holidays this year... I am sure they will be much appreciated!!!!
Well Josh is in serious pain tonight... me thinks he needs a tooth pulled in the back maybe a root canal... did I hear you all say OUCH! Yup thats the worst pain I can think of too , right up there with child birth...and the bad thing is I feel really bad for him but there is not a thing I can do, been there my own self , short of putting your head through a window (yes it gets that bad) and pacing the floors... tomorrow morning I will call the dentist and see if they can get him in for emergency relief!!!! The poor man is in pain!
Well Gobble Gobble and all that ..... I need to catch a few winks...Love you all..... Peace~G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons