Monday, August 21, 2006


Awww it's smokey outside I hate that, the joy of living on this side of the mountains we get the smoke from all the wildfires... seems a little muggy today too ...
I haven't had anything too exciting to write about lately... life has been the same day to day... work, clean house, make dinner, sleep then get up and do it all over again... the only exciting thing we did this weekend was go to Costco on Saturday (note to self , never go to Costco on a Saturday) the place was packed and we had to wait in line for what seemed like ever! We did watch "The Benchwarmers" on Sat night.. ok I admit it... stupid non thinking movie but I did laugh on parts...
The kids are coming home on Friday (YAY) which makes Fri a loooong day of driving for me and them but it will be so nice to see thier faces I miss them! Lately its just been me and the dogs during the day... but the dogs can be quite amusing to say the least...hehe!
I'm trying to eat healthy and lose some weight ~~ story of my life... aaack... but I am having fun picking tomatoes etc ... out of the garden , next year I think I will plant some big sunflowers if for no other reason then they look cool...nothing like a big flower looking down at you and smiling ;)
Our Las Vegas trip is coming up fast... Sept 15... I'm starting to look forward to it... there are a lot of things I have written down that I want to see... I know it will probably still be hot in Sept but hopefully it will be bearable...
Ok so not much to say but I managed ... not much to say ... ok for those of you that know me you can pick yourselves up off the floor now... Miss you all... Peace G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons