Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm sittin' here drinking my mornin' cup o'java and trying to wake up... the news is on and I am listening... did you know that there are black boxes in a lot of GM cars... yes like the ones in airplanes, though I am sure not quite the same the same concept... I am not sure how I feel about this so I googled it to see what it was about ... hmmmm take a look---->http://carscarscars.blogs.com/index/2004/08/black_boxes_in_.html
that is only one article I am sure there are many more out there... I am not sure how I feel about this... post a comment and let me know what you think?! Good or bad... just another way to keep tabs on us... is nothing private these days.. Big brother is always watching...

This Jon Benet Ramsey case has got my attention... I would really like this guy to be the one, but he seems very strange to me guess we shall have to keep watching to see what happens.. yesterday a man at JC Penneys kept bothering my daughter ( she was with Jacqui at her dads) and Jacqui was in the bathroom and Boo was sitting on a chair outside waiting and this man walked by the window and kept looking at her then he came in and asked her name to which she didn't give (she said he made her feel uncomfortable) he kept pushing come on whats your name over and over, and whats a pretty girl like you doing here on and on... finally Jacqui came out... but it really has me bothered... I have always taught my kids that if anyone ever tried to get them to go with them or tried to grab them to kick, scream, bite and cause the biggest scene they could... and I believe my children are smart and getting old enough now but it's things like that... that really get my goat... people its one thing to say hello to someone its another to keep pushing... there is no reason a man needs to be staring at an 11 year old or coming in to say things to her... not in the way that he did... teach your children... its a sad world we live in but we do live in it and its not the same one I grew up in where we felt predominately safe... people have seared consciences now and no morals ... watch your children... teach them !

On another note... the wildfires on our side of the state sure are making a heck of a lot of smoke... hazy out today again... tis the season... its been forever since we've had rain.. Seattle hasn't even had rain... who decided that Seattle was the rainy city... I read somewhere that Boston gets more rain then Seattle! We have had a sunny beautiful summer (except the fires) but I am looking forward to the crisp fall weather and the leaves changing colors...

Awwww this coffee is exceptionally good this morning... and I see I am typing another book here... just the ramblings of a crazy mom...hehe! Love to all... Peace G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons