Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I would rather be Wonder Woman


Forget Spiderman from a few posts back, I would much prefer to be Wonder Woman...;)
I am probably much older then my head thinks I am since I actually remember watching that on tv with Lynda Carter in the lead role... I thought she was soooo cool as a kid...hehe! Her and The Bionic Woman and the Six Million Dollar Man... now thats some good tv...(ok dad I know you just fell off your chair laughing) The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Columbo, The Night Stalker (this show scared me, I would sneak to watch it)... I still remember running home from school flipping on the tv to Happy Days and Giligans Island... oh those were the good ol days! Awwww ok I am rambling once again.... Maybe you all can find Charlie Browns Thanksgiving Special and go back to the good ol days once again... when life was much simpler... haha life simple.... Peace~ G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons