Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Dreaded Dentist

Wednesday morning.... aaaack! Josh woke me at 5:15 am, this just isn't a nice thing to do to someone you love, I got up and went to the bathroom so he saw that I was up but when he was in the other room I snuck back under the covers for a few minutes, but when I heard him coming I jumped up... I'm up, I'm up...Yes I am sweet I do get up and make his lunch I don't have to but I just do so I guess he has grown used to me getting up with him ... I can handle the 6 am but any earlier then that and I am a bear! He has been going to work a little earlier these days trying to beat the other drivers and get his load out of the mill so he can get home at a decent time, which I do understand but it's too early for me... I guess I better get used to it.. Beka starts school next week and Ryan right after Labor day... yes they start at different times... Beka still goes to the Christian school and public starts a little later ...
So once Josh got out the door it hit me... I have a dentist appointment at 7:40 oh noooo I better get ready no time to suck down my coffee (you know how I love my coffee) 7:40, who makes dentist appointments that early... aaaack!
So out the door and to the dentist I go... I lost a filling and it had to be fixed... so after an hour of drilling and sucking and holding my mouth open I was sooooo ready to be out of that chair and all I could think of was COFFEE... I need COFFEE... sweet nectar to my tastebuds! I stopped at Sunset Espresso and got myself a treat a double vanilla latte' (skinny of course) it's not quite the same going nonfat but you gotta do what you gotta do... so I have my java and am driving home and take my first sip and drool it all down my chin... great all I want is coffee and my face is so numb I can't even get it into my dang mouth...
Finally my mouth is getting less numb and I can drink again... I guess there is something to be said for getting up early and not sitting around in your jammies... you tend to get a better jumpstart on the day with or without coffee (did I just say that?)
My babies are coming home on Friday... I am so excited, I can't wait to see them and hug them... I wonder how long that will last...hehehe! I am sure on the way home Beka will say can we stop here can we buy that, I need to get the rest of my school supplies mom... Ryan will already be planning his escape to see his friends he hasn't seen all summer... the phone has already started ringing awwww but once again it will feel like home, chaotic as it is... I can't wait!!!!
Well I guess since I have a long drive on Friday and tomorrow is already planned out I better get busy around here... just thought I would do a quick post and send love to you all... Peace G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons