Saturday, November 25, 2006

Are you all still eating leftovers? You should be watching the Food Network, they have lots of yummy ways to use the left overs...but then again... I like just scooping up the mashed potatoes, piling on the turkey and covering in gravy... YUMMY!!!!
I noticed driving around on Wednesday night that a lot of people are already putting up thier Christmas lights etc... I don't know why, I mean I love Christmas as much as the next guy but come on people lets get through Thanksgiving first! I even heard on the news that K-mart (Big K) I think that was the store, was planning on staying open for Thanksgiving to give you a jump on that big shopping day.... PUUUUULEASE!!!! Are we that materialistic, man there once was a time when stores actually closed for the major holidays and even closed on Sundays....it almost makes me sick to be honest... are we more interested in shopping then spending time with our family and friends (something is wrong with that picture)!
Ok I am done with my rant.... hehe! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and now if you wanna get your Christmas decorations out and get ready for some Christmas spirit... have at it...hehe! Time for cooking, parties, school and church programs...
We watched Polar Express on Thanksgiving night... we didn't plan on it , I know its a kids movie but my parents got a new Samsung LCD/HD Flatscreen tv... and we were just checking it out and how well the picture looked so that was the movie he pulled out to check and the next thing you know we are sucked in... what a great animated movie... Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!
Well Dad and Penny Jo are picking up my kids in Couer D'Alene at noon and heading this way so I guess I better get busy and do a lil vacuming etc... Have a great rest of the weekend... Peace~ G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons