Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sing it loud... sing it strong... Rock On!


Ok so Rockstar Supernova has sucked me in... we are down to the final 6... I watched last year with INXS so I just had to watch this year again... I think Dilana hung herself last night with her comments on her housemates but time will tell... she is one of the best performers... for those of you that have no idea what this show is... I will tell you what it isn't ... it isn't American Idol... these singers have talent and have been doing this probably much longer then we realize... now they just get to showcase for a much larger audience... My choice so far is Magni or Dilana...I am looking forward to see who actually wins... will I buy the CD... hmmmm doubt it hey I am just being honest but its a little harder then I usually listen to.... I am more of a Dave Matthews kind of girl or Jack Johnson .. yes age does mellow you! HEHE! Peace...G

1 Comments:

Blogger LaughterThoughts said...

age definitely does mellow your tastes... so does having kids. :-)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create Your Own!
amazing counters
eBags Coupons